- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
South Tyrol, Italy:
KIKU® gives its name to the Kiku International Mountain Summit
During the event KIKU® was presented to the consumer in various forms, like non-alcoholic cocktails with KIKU® apple juice, the KIKU® slush, or freshly sliced KIKUs.
Thanks to different initiatives like a road show, the Kiku. International Mountain Summit attracts, but is not limited to, an international audience of mountain lovers. Even some of our KIKU® sponsored athletes, the bi-athlete Markus Windisch and climber Armin Holzer, couldn’t resist attending the International Mountain Summit in Brixen.
Kiku maintains its year-round global presence with the KIKU® Award, which includes prize money totalling €6.000, for the Top 3 photos. The winners are judged by an international jury and are selected amongst 2.400 photos, submitted by approximately 100 different countries.
For more information please visit the website at: www.kiku-apple.com/en/Home
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-28 Apple association hosts harvest wrap-up webinar
- 2023-11-24 Last chance to reserve space on the British pavilion at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-11-17 How Finnish retailers are increasing fresh produce consumption
- 2023-11-15 Macfrut Academy first video lesson to focus on potato industry
- 2023-11-13 Dole celebrates its 6th consecutive presence at CIIE
- 2023-11-10 Brazilians to discuss the use of AI in the post-harvest of fruits and vegetables
- 2023-11-08 The 5th Stone Fruit Congress brings together more than 30 experts to discuss the future of the sector
- 2023-11-08 Dubai is a hub for European technologies
- 2023-11-08 First Australian Citrus Congress focused on building profitable sector
- 2023-11-07 Horticulture: practical demonstrations in the field
- 2023-11-07 Must the promotion of fresh produce start from the production areas?
- 2023-11-03 Citrus Australia presents inaugural Australian Citrus Congress
- 2023-11-02 For rent: Building at transport zone Lake in Belgium
- 2023-10-31 "Our company will be an outstanding participant in the Morocco Berry Conference 2023"
- 2023-10-30 SE regional fruit and vegetable grower conference returns to Savannah