- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
The next generation of fruit is functional, says Taura
There are three variants in Taura’s new functional fruit line‐up, which is set to be unveiled at the forthcoming Food Ingredients Europe 2013 exhibition. In addition, Taura will exhibit new flavour innovations, including URC® peanut pieces free of peanut allergens, alongside cola‐flavoured, blackcurrant & echinacea pieces.
Taura CEO Peter Dehasque said: “Energy, protein and fibre are among the key trends in the nutrition category at the moment, but delivering the benefits of these to consumers is always a challenge. Taura’s URC® fruit is the perfect carrier for these ingredients, as it enables food companies to create next-generation products that provide functional benefits in a way that is natural, convenient and pleasurable – ticking all the boxes in terms of what consumers are looking for.”
Peter Dehasque added: “Taura understands that our customers need to keep innovating to ensure shoppers are consistently surprised and excited by the products they see in-store. This is why we place so much emphasis on investing in a constant stream of new product development, with the focus on concepts that are original and delicious, and tap into key consumer demands for great taste, naturalness, wellness and convenience.”
Taura will exhibit on Stand 8A71 at FIE, which takes place in Frankfurt from 19-21 November 2013.
For more information:
Tel: + 44(0) 20 7193 4167
Fax: + 44(0)8712475832
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Is apple juice replacing orange juice?
- 2023-11-30 The EU's 'no added sugars' fruit-juice label might be seen as misleading
- 2023-11-24 Fruit vendors gain popularity with impressive cutting skills on livestreams
- 2023-11-24 "Uzbekistan is the procurement country of the future"
- 2023-11-22 New product lines featuring Italian tomatoes and pumpkins
- 2023-11-20 Special cranberry beer for Thanksgiving
- 2023-11-14 Being creative with avocado
- 2023-11-10 "We make chipotle chili with a unique process in Europe"
- 2023-11-07 Strong sales in the meat industry with fresh-cut vegetables
- 2023-11-07 Lamb Weston celebrates the grand opening of Greenfield facility in Ulanqab, Inner Mongolia
- 2023-11-06 Stocks of tinned plums, apples and corn are running low in New Zealand supermarkets
- 2023-11-03 President Museveni commissions Nakasongola fruit processing factory
- 2023-10-31 "We entrepreneurs have a responsibility to act in an environmentally conscious and sustainable way"
- 2023-10-27 Switzerland has to import potatoes for chips and crisps
- 2023-10-24 Leen Alkair Trading Co. secures $58 mln loan to create processing facility
- 2023-10-23 Fruit popsicles retain that summer feeling