- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Cora Seeds’ convention of new Hoya V.S. branch inauguration
In addition, a growing sales trend was confirmed for all countries involved, thus strengthening Cora Seeds’ position in the global market. A special thanks goes to all the operators who worked hard for the development of Cora Seeds’ varieties.
In 2012, the meeting was held in Kecskemét, Hungary, a country where Cora Seeds still holds 50% of the onion market. This year, the convention took place in Subotica, Serbia, on occasion of the inauguration of the new Hoya branch. As Mr. Perica Pavlović, general manager, explained, “HOYA is a well-known name in horticulture, especially for its use of new technologies and techniques for the intensive production of vegetables.”
The company has been working in the import and distribution of agricultural products sector for 25 years, always trying to supply high quality products (seeds, fertilisers, plastics used for cultivation), a thorough service and excellent technical standards. HOYA V.S. aims at covering the Serbian territory thanks to its skilled personnel, who will provide technical support for those companies wishing to cultivate vegetables professionally.
The new offices can be seen in the photo.
Cora Seeds’ breeding programme is focused on the supply of high-quality hybrids that simplify cultivation as they improve storage capability, productivity, resistances and flavour – characteristics which lead to improved transportation and reduce the need for fertilisers and pesticides. The objective is to supply good products both to Italy and abroad. For this reason, discussions concerning the new sales campaign were followed by a visit to the crops so as to assess the performances of the various types.
Cora Seeds’ sales network.
The varieties created and sold by Cora Seeds are becoming more and more popular both in North – Central and Eastern European countries like Serbia, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany as well as in Mediterranean countries such as Greece, Spain, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Libya and, of course, Italy. The varieties – onions, peppers, tomatoes, watermelons, melons, cucumbers, brassicas, celery, basil, spinach, etc. – are of excellent quality and can compete at a global level.
Expectations for the next season are great for all partners and distributors, and the leitmotif of the campaign will be “Professionalism, high quality and profitability for farmers”.
CORA SEEDS, professional seeds…. for your success!
English website: www.coraseeds.com/?lang=en
Italian website: www.coraseeds.com/?lang=it
If interested please contact:
Cora Seeds Srl
Via Boscone 1765
47521 Cesena (FC)
Hoya V.S. – in Serbia
Phone: 024 557 030
Fax: 024 557 030
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Tosca welcomes Indy Obhi as Managing Director UK and Ireland
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 Manter, IMA Ilapak Italia and IMA Record announce exclusive partnership
- 2023-11-30 WayCool's technology subsidiary allies with Yola Fresh
- 2023-11-29 Mushroom supplier acquires fresh produce company
- 2023-11-29 InspiraFarms Cooling in talks to acquire Celtic International
- 2023-11-29 Dutch and Belgian cooperatives explore future collaboration
- 2023-11-28 Grant J. Hunt adds to team
- 2023-11-28 Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan enters strategic partnership with Montague
- 2023-11-27 Primever relaunches fruit and vegetable business at Port of Sète
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-24 Alfredo Lira Chirif takes up role of vice president at Camposol
- 2023-11-22 Piet Pannekeet bids an untroubled farewell to JASA
- 2023-11-22 Zespri launches $2m annual fund to accelerate sustainable innovation
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 Agrokasa Holdings delists shares from Lima Stock Exchange