- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Sydney Markets 2013 cherry auction to be held on 30th of Oct.
The first auction was held in 1980, and since that time more than $1 million has been raised for local charities through the annual Cherry Auction. The proceeds from the auction this year will go to Save Our Sons, who are striving for a cure for Duchene Muscular Dystrophy, and Sydney Markets Foundation charities.
On behalf of the Sydney Markets Foundation, we would like to invite you to the 2013 Sydney Markets Cherry Auction.
The details of the event are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Time: Arrival at 7.00am, Auction starts at 8.00am, Event ends at 8.45am
Venue: Sydney Markets Flemington
Canopy between Building A and B, Second Avenue, enter via Austin Ave Entrance
Sydney Markets, Homebush West
Players from the West Tigers, Canterbury Bulldogs, NSW Waratahs Rugby teams, as well as other celebrities will be at the auction. The MC for the auction will Australian radio and TV personality, Glenn Wheeler, and Australia’s Got Talent winner Mark Vincent will be performing.
To confirm your attendance or if you would like an interview, please contact Amanda Conroy at +61 2 8016 2200 or email: Amanda@espressocomms.com.au.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-28 Apple association hosts harvest wrap-up webinar
- 2023-11-24 Last chance to reserve space on the British pavilion at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-11-17 How Finnish retailers are increasing fresh produce consumption
- 2023-11-15 Macfrut Academy first video lesson to focus on potato industry
- 2023-11-13 Dole celebrates its 6th consecutive presence at CIIE
- 2023-11-10 Brazilians to discuss the use of AI in the post-harvest of fruits and vegetables
- 2023-11-08 The 5th Stone Fruit Congress brings together more than 30 experts to discuss the future of the sector
- 2023-11-08 Dubai is a hub for European technologies
- 2023-11-08 First Australian Citrus Congress focused on building profitable sector
- 2023-11-07 Horticulture: practical demonstrations in the field
- 2023-11-07 Must the promotion of fresh produce start from the production areas?
- 2023-11-03 Citrus Australia presents inaugural Australian Citrus Congress
- 2023-11-02 For rent: Building at transport zone Lake in Belgium
- 2023-10-31 "Our company will be an outstanding participant in the Morocco Berry Conference 2023"
- 2023-10-30 SE regional fruit and vegetable grower conference returns to Savannah