- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Gills onions announces launch of new retail line
Made with the same California-grown onions used in their fresh sliced and diced line, Gills new products offer the added benefit of their unique flavor profiles as well as the fact that they are recipe ready with no heating or other preparation required. The Caramelized Red Onions are fresh sliced onions that have been sautéed until caramelized and then tossed in tangy balsamic red-wine vinegar for a bold flavor. In contrast, the Grilled Yellow Onions are made with fresh diced onions and slow-roasted for a flame-grilled taste. Both items make ideal toppings for main entrees and appetizers such as steak or bruschetta, but also work well when added to salads, soups, sauces or tacos.
“Our caramelized and grilled onions make it even more convenient for consumers to add unique flavor to their meals,” said Nelia Alamo, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Gills Onions. “We know that today’s home chef is pressed for time, but they still want to serve up healthy meals that their family and friends will love. These new prepared onions will help them do that.”
Gills’ prepared onions are currently being sold in select locations across California and are ready for nationwide shipping.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (209) 669-9625
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Is apple juice replacing orange juice?
- 2023-11-30 The EU's 'no added sugars' fruit-juice label might be seen as misleading
- 2023-11-24 Fruit vendors gain popularity with impressive cutting skills on livestreams
- 2023-11-24 "Uzbekistan is the procurement country of the future"
- 2023-11-22 New product lines featuring Italian tomatoes and pumpkins
- 2023-11-20 Special cranberry beer for Thanksgiving
- 2023-11-14 Being creative with avocado
- 2023-11-10 "We make chipotle chili with a unique process in Europe"
- 2023-11-07 Strong sales in the meat industry with fresh-cut vegetables
- 2023-11-07 Lamb Weston celebrates the grand opening of Greenfield facility in Ulanqab, Inner Mongolia
- 2023-11-06 Stocks of tinned plums, apples and corn are running low in New Zealand supermarkets
- 2023-11-03 President Museveni commissions Nakasongola fruit processing factory
- 2023-10-31 "We entrepreneurs have a responsibility to act in an environmentally conscious and sustainable way"
- 2023-10-27 Switzerland has to import potatoes for chips and crisps
- 2023-10-24 Leen Alkair Trading Co. secures $58 mln loan to create processing facility
- 2023-10-23 Fruit popsicles retain that summer feeling