- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
"Last two weeks sees chicory market improve"
"There is a lot of production over the whole season," explained Rudi. "We have seen many offers so the question is if we should have one too. The quality of the chicory presently is extremely good. Over the last two weeks the price has risen to a higher level, close to a euro for good quality loose chicory. Today it was 80-85 cent. Packaged chicory is always above this. The products we export to America are always at the higher level. Around this time of year there is usually good demand for chicory and we sell well. I don't see the prices falling much further and I hope that for the growers as they've had a difficult year, especially in the summer when it was really hard."
The Coosemans group, specialise in the import and export of AGF, and is globally recognised especially in the United States. Coosemans is located in Kampenhout, Belgium, Danny Coosemans started the company in 1982 and then left for America and Rudi Coosemans has since been in charge. The companies which fall under the group function individually.
Coosemans is available at the PMA Fresh Summit from 18 to 20 October on
For more information:
Coosemans import/export BVBA
+32 16 65 79 16
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 "Broad celeriac sales with no outliers, cold could boost demand"
- 2023-11-29 Unusually strong Florida tomato market
- 2023-11-29 “Saturated” French tomato market
- 2023-11-29 "Half-heartedness won't get you to the top"
- 2023-11-28 UK growers warn of Christmas vegetable shortage due to wet weather
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 Vegetables prices up in Lahore markets, despite new arrivals
- 2023-11-28 Prices of iceberg lettuce stabilized
- 2023-11-28 "The area devoted to artichoke this season in Lorca decreased by 30%"
- 2023-11-28 California grower celebrates 100 years
- 2023-11-27 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-27 Nice profits leads to increased summer cabbage, cauliflower, tomato cultivation in Bangladesh
- 2023-11-27 Ontario organic growers feeling pressure on pricing amid rising production costs
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"