- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
World Food Moscow 2013 a success for Russian fresh produce supplier
The Fabula Group is one of the leading suppliers of vegetables, fruit, and freshly squeezed juices to Russia’s major commercial chains; such as the Х5 Retail Group, Metro Cash&Carry, Lenta, Okay, etc. By working for more than seven years, the company has managed to constantly expand its business and broaden its circle of partners.
During the four days of World Food Moscow 2013, Fabula conducted more than a hundred meetings, including both negotiations with representatives of Russian commercial chains and media outlets, and meet and greets with producers from Spain, Italy, Turkey, France, Ecuador, Argentina, Indonesia, New Zealand, Israel, and other countries around the world. They also used that time to arrange new deliveries, make clear plans to develop and solidify business relationships, and exchange information and experience with the professionals who participated in this year’s exhibition.
Fabula strove to create a comfortable setting for their partners and make sure that every participant in the exhibition had the chance to refresh themselves with natural Exotic People fruit juices and shakes, as well as juice-based cocktails mixed by Moscow’s best bartenders for those so inclined.
The Fabula Group felt that the World Food Moscow exhibition afforded them a unique opportunity to tell people about themselves, to make new contacts, and to reinforce existing ones. They plan on participating again next year.
For more information:
Tel: +7 (981) 777-05-60
or +7 (812) 677-08-03 (271)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 United States sees opportunities in exporting processed veg to Philippines
- 2023-12-04 Apple juice concentrate price up 8.5%
- 2023-11-30 Is apple juice replacing orange juice?
- 2023-11-30 The EU's 'no added sugars' fruit-juice label might be seen as misleading
- 2023-11-24 Fruit vendors gain popularity with impressive cutting skills on livestreams
- 2023-11-24 "Uzbekistan is the procurement country of the future"
- 2023-11-22 New product lines featuring Italian tomatoes and pumpkins
- 2023-11-20 Special cranberry beer for Thanksgiving
- 2023-11-14 Being creative with avocado
- 2023-11-10 "We make chipotle chili with a unique process in Europe"
- 2023-11-07 Strong sales in the meat industry with fresh-cut vegetables
- 2023-11-07 Lamb Weston celebrates the grand opening of Greenfield facility in Ulanqab, Inner Mongolia
- 2023-11-06 Stocks of tinned plums, apples and corn are running low in New Zealand supermarkets
- 2023-11-03 President Museveni commissions Nakasongola fruit processing factory
- 2023-10-31 "We entrepreneurs have a responsibility to act in an environmentally conscious and sustainable way"
- 2023-10-27 Switzerland has to import potatoes for chips and crisps