- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
America's peanut farmers to give away action-packed vacation
"When it comes to getting through an early morning or long day, everyone wins with peanuts. At seven grams per serving, peanuts have more energy-boosting protein than any nut," said Bob Parker, president and CEO of the National Peanut Board. "Through the Energy to Burn sweepstakes we're able to celebrate the power of peanuts and help re-energize Americans with a fun vacation."
Participants can also enter to win instant prizes like peanut and peanut butter packs, iPods and gift cards upon registration. The sweepstakes conclude Nov. 30, 2013.
For more information: www.energytoburn.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 EU extended duty-free imports of fruits, vegetables and nuts from Uzbekistan for another 4 years
- 2023-11-29 Stanley growers say summer and autumn crop is looking good, chestnuts too early to tell
- 2023-11-29 Unprecedented agroforestry initiative was launched in Acre, Brazil
- 2023-11-28 War in the Middle East shifts demand from Israeli Medjool dates to Egyptian dates
- 2023-11-28 "In terms of quality, California is expecting one of the best harvests ever"
- 2023-11-28 Walnuts show great promise as a profitable South African crop
- 2023-11-23 California almond acreage drops again in 2023
- 2023-11-23 “A return to normal with smaller harvest”
- 2023-11-21 "My internal optimism still believes California is the idea place to grow tree nuts"
- 2023-11-21 Outlook for US walnut industry is mixed, despite excellent harvest
- 2023-11-21 Papua New Guinea ready to export galip nuts across the world
- 2023-11-20 Turkish expert suggests planting hazelnuts at higher altitudes
- 2023-11-17 How macadamia shells could help reduce carbon emissions
- 2023-11-15 Tree nut prices fell to their lowest levels in at least two decades
- 2023-11-15 Almond Board of California harnessing AI to inspire almond innovation
- 2023-11-14 Production of Portuguese walnuts at lower level this season