- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
CMI expands their successful HERO™ brand apple program
Until now, the HERO™ program has been largely concentrated in export markets, branded with a simple black silhouette of a heroic figure. The new look, which will be distributed domestically, brought the HERO™ program to life by utilizing retro styling, bright colors and by giving him a face.
The vibrant new HERO™ packaging was inspired by the imagination of children. Steve Lutz, Vice President of Marketing at CMI explained his team’s research process which brought their new hero to life, “I could not have been more thrilled with the research that went into launching this program. Before our pencil ever touched paper, a panel of children drove the look and feel of our direction, so this program is 100% youth driven!” CMI is confident that the new pouch lineup will attract renewed domestic interest in the HERO™ program.
Parents involved in the strategic branding of the revamped HERO™ program were excited that HERO™ was more than just a bag of fruit. The HERO™ program comes complete with a website portal that encourages their child to be an everyday hero and gives them ideas on contributing both at home and in their community.
Look for HERO brand™ apples on retail shelves in coming weeks!
For more information:
Katharine Grove, Marketing Specialist
Phone: 509-888-3427, or 509-885-0444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-08 Significant crop damage just before the crucial Christmas period
- 2023-12-08 "This season, a nice message is enhanced with high-quality apples"
- 2023-12-08 Apple orchard update about seasonal transition post harvest
- 2023-12-08 “Chilean cherry quality arriving in China this year is higher than in previous years”
- 2023-12-08 Cherry and table grape trends and predictions for 2024
- 2023-12-08 Portuguese grape sales ended a month early
- 2023-12-08 Water management will be a challenge for upcoming Moroccan blueberry season
- 2023-12-07 Hawkes Bay apple crop shows good signs of recovery
- 2023-12-07 Moldovan apple exports remain critically low
- 2023-12-07 El Niño impacts timing/volume on grape and stone fruit imports
- 2023-12-07 International Table Grape Symposium: Who’s stealing your lunch?
- 2023-12-07 Mangoes and cherries are facing really really short seasons
- 2023-12-07 Tasmanian cherries in season again
- 2023-12-06 “This could be the dream table grape season for us in Ica”
- 2023-12-06 Are orange candy melons the future of the melon category?
- 2023-12-06 Strawberry prices surge again, exceeding 10 euros per kilo