- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Colombia: Prospects concerning free trade agreement with EU
In the first 10 months of 2012 Colombia’s export destinations included Spain (2,594 million USD), Holland (1,796 million USD), the UK (961.4 million USD) and Italy (418 million USD). Other transactions were made with Belgium (399 million USD), Germany (296 million USD) and Portugal (282 million USD). Between January and October of this year Colombia supplied France to the value 235 million US dollars.
Sales to Spain typically include fruit, vegetables, coffee, bananas, apparel and several chemical substances.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Italy: Babaco Market raises €6.3 million for food boxes with "odd" food
- 2022-11-25 California: Farmers face $3 billion loss due to historic drought
- 2022-11-25 €1bn increase for the EU School Fresh Produce Scheme needed
- 2022-11-25 'Presence of Spanish Clemenules, Oronules and Orogros expanded once again'
- 2022-11-25 Canada to explore a free-trade agreement with Ecuador
- 2022-11-25 Australia focuses on India to counter China’s grip on trade
- 2022-11-25 Kenya and South Korea agree on Free Trade Agreement
- 2022-11-25 Langley facility aims to increase food waste recovery
- 2022-11-25 "Kazakhstan 2022 sees record harvest"
- 2022-11-24 Water rules add to challenges for California farmers
- 2022-11-24 Fruit and vegetable prices dip at APMC market
- 2022-11-24 Links between farmers and enterprises in Vietnam vital to promoting quality exports
- 2022-11-24 Emirati fruit and vegetable producers are favored by the local market
- 2022-11-24 Farmers in southern Peru will hold a 48-hour strike to protest fertilizer shortage
- 2022-11-24 Jamaican agricultural sector sees 17.4 percent growth for third quarter
- 2022-11-24 Peruvian exports to Saudi Arabia reach US$8.3 million
- 2022-11-24 Australian food system faces more vulnerability
- 2022-11-24 Ugandan growers abandon cotton for better-paying crops
- 2022-11-24 French fruit and vegetable producers file a complaint against deputy Julien Bayou
- 2022-11-24 Can ‘ugly’ fruit and vegetables alleviate the UK’s cost of living crisis?