- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Sliced apples to be backstage snack for country music stars at award show
US: Crunch Pak goes country
The live country music award show will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and Crunch Pak will send 35 boxes of fresh product that contain a variety of snacking items, said Tony Freytag, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
“We enjoy providing our products to these shows because it exposes us to a new audience,” Freytag said. “The artists and crew want healthy food backstage and apples are a perfect grab-and-go snack.”
This is the fourth award show that Crunch Pak has provided product to in 2012. In February, the production staff of the 84th Annual Academy Awards asked Crunch Pak to donate product for the show’s host, presenters, nominees and performers, as well as its executive and production offices. There was such a great response to having Crunch Pak products at the Kodak Theatre that the production company asked Crunch Pak to supply products for the Kids' Choice Awards in March and the Billboard Music Awards in May.
The company expects to continue its relationship with the production staff of these shows in 2013 and was asked to provide product for the Miss America Pageant in January. Crunch Pak estimates it feeds more than 500 performers, presenters and attendees at each show.
For more information:
Tel: +1 509 782 7753
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects