- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Cuties® are back
The Cuties® Cooperative estimates this season’s potential volume of Cuties® to be around 90 million (5lb box equivalents), which are all grown domestically and shipped nationally. This fruit is available from November through April and comes in distinctive two, three and five pound bags and five pound boxes that come straight from the nation’s fruit basket in California’s Central Valley.
“Cuties® continues to lead the way in delivering the highest quality, and best value mandarins to the market,” says Marc Seguin, vice president of Cuties® marketing, North America. “The Cuties® brand has the quintessential ingredients for another successful season: a strong retail presence, an exceptional marketing campaign, and the desire to distribute the best product out there.”
Cuties® national television advertising campaign will begin airing this December during primetime shows such as “Private Practice,” “Survivor” and “The X Factor.” Cuties® will also offer three national FSI’s this season for consumers to redeem 50-cents off of any Cuties® product.
For more information:
Tel: +1 310 966 4665
Mob: +1 310 733 8495
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Citrus growing in Florida still perseveres focuses on juice market
- 2023-01-27 A look at South Carolina citrus
- 2023-01-27 Citrus grower fights to keep crop healthy as Phoenix area is faced with cold spell
- 2023-01-27 "Moroccan and Egyptian clementines being pushed on Belgian market"
- 2023-01-27 Small citrus fruits drive sales
- 2023-01-27 New companies join the PGI Cítricos Valencianos quality seal
- 2023-01-27 South Africa tangerine/mandarin exports forecast to reach a record 560,000 tons in 2022/23
- 2023-01-26 Saudi Arabia: First phase of planting 49 million fruit and lemon trees has started
- 2023-01-26 Sanifruit's proposal to protect South African citrus fruit from the cold
- 2023-01-26 Venezuela's citrus production has decreased by 65%
- 2023-01-26 Having larger sizes available opened new doors for Turkish citrus
- 2023-01-26 “The Far East and European markets will provide the biggest opportunities”
- 2023-01-25 "We have the problem of small-sized citrus fruits under control"
- 2023-01-25 "We are working to extend the Primofiori organic campaign and make up for the Verna's decline"
- 2023-01-25 Buddha’s hand closing out California season
- 2023-01-25 South Africans snatch up caviar limes
- 2023-01-23 The first Valley Gold hybrid mandarins are already on the market
- 2023-01-23 "The decline in the lemon harvest contributes to bring balance between supply and demand"
- 2023-01-23 "Smooth citrus sales; market eagerly awaiting new Tango leaf mandarins"
- 2023-01-23 "We are encountering a nice market, both from a procurement and a distribution point of view"