- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
France: Two Cecab vegetable canneries to close their doors
Reason is the strong competition facing Cecab in recent years. Canned vegetables take up 30% of the cooperation’s activities. By closing down the two plants Cecab hopes to regain former levels of productivity and profitability.
Cecab employed over 9,000 people in 2011. The intended measure will cost 244 jobs: 102 in Ciel and 142 in Rosporden. However, the cooperation announced its plans to create 403 jobs on locations were increased production is called for. Cecab will invest 50 million Euro in existing factories.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Nigeria: Chivita drives consumer preference with its excellent quality
- 2022-11-23 Egyptian canned vegetable producers continue to serve the Russian market
- 2022-11-22 “Our Phyte juice line is a fun way to consume fruit and vegetables”
- 2022-11-22 The cost of tomato products has doubled
- 2022-11-21 Growing demand for Italian processed products on the US markets
- 2022-11-17 Processed fruit and veg consumption driven by changing diets, busy lifestyles
- 2022-11-15 It’s easier to eat more produce and reduce food waste with frozen fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-14 Arctic Gardens gets a rebrand
- 2022-11-11 Taiwan company to provide more healthy pre-packaged food for APAC market
- 2022-11-04 "The export of deep-processed garlic products is increasing year by year"
- 2022-11-04 An Italian all-female company making its way abroad through processed fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-02 FAVES: Unharvested fruit and vegetables turned into chewy sweets
- 2022-11-02 Kenya Breweries Limited launches fruit flavoured beer
- 2022-10-28 A drop of 10% for processed tomatoes in Italy
- 2022-10-27 "Extra virgin avocado oil is a very interesting and healthy alternative to other vegetable oils"
- 2022-10-26 "With freshly packed sauerkraut, we're tapping into a new market"
- 2022-10-25 A natural puree Spanish tomato was awarded the Mediterranean Taste Awards' Gold Award
- 2022-10-24 Rescue Pops – Plums Up: Sorbet sticks made from repurposed plums
- 2022-10-21 Sicilian prickly pear juice selected at SIAL Innovation 2022
- 2022-10-21 "200 types of liqueurs and 50 types of jam sold all over Italy and Europe"