- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Rock Garden wins PMA Impact Award for new packaging
Rock Garden says that the package was conceived of to appeal to a new audience.
The company have described the new package, saying that it features, eye-catching graphics that are both bright and fresh; educational product information presented on both sides of the package; MAP (Modified Atmosphere Package) technology specially developed for microgreens; a re-sealable zipper which re-activates the MAP technology; tamper-evident seal with traceability code to provide food-safe and traceable product; flexible merchandising options; hanging on pegs, standing on a shelf, or displaying in the color coordinated pack box and 75% less packaging material than a traditional clamshell thus making the package more sustainable.
For more information:
Rock Garden Herbs
Tel: +1 305 586 8774
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Study reveals environmental benefits of modified atmosphere packaging
- 2023-01-27 Fibre-based packaging provider makes €11 mln. investment in retail packaging
- 2023-01-26 Cascades launches new eco-friendly packaging for fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-25 "In the long term, reusable bags will likely be the only bags available at grocery stores and farmers markets"
- 2023-01-25 Clemson researcher creates biodegradable food packaging from common millet
- 2023-01-24 European Commission unveils new packaging regulations – to take effect from 2025
- 2023-01-23 China, India and Ukraine still largest producers of potatoes
- 2023-01-20 "High demand from the fruit and vegetable sector for our film that top seals cardboard punnets"
- 2023-01-20 "Spain is the only EU Member State that has this tax on non-reusable plastic packaging"
- 2023-01-19 Pooling of foldable boxes in the EU and its impact on fresh produce business
- 2023-01-18 Termotécnica is testing DaColheita boxes for passion fruit
- 2023-01-17 "Due to the cost increases, some customers have switched back from paper to plastic"
- 2023-01-17 Citrosol and Jaguar remove plastic from the pomelo supply chain
- 2023-01-17 Small paper packaging for sweet potatoes
- 2023-01-17 "We'd love to have a third location in the Netherlands"
- 2023-01-17 "Legal regulations and greater consumer awareness create more potential"
- 2023-01-16 "Packaging technology with tray flexibly adapts to the fruit and size range to be packaged"
- 2023-01-16 NZ to mandate compostable stickers for imported fruit starting mid-2025
- 2023-01-11 "The fruit and vegetable sector is crying out for environmentally friendly paper banderols"
- 2023-01-10 Stable prices and steady demand for transport packaging for fruit and vegetables