- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
6 December in Morocco
10th edition of Sifel Agadir
SIFEL is an event highly anticipated by all members of the industry. Producers, growers, distributors, researchers and many others will come together to discuss current affairs, exchange campaign news, tackle problems and design future strategies.
This year promises to be special. The organisation has invited the high rollers of the industry for the tenth-anniversary celebration. Over 15 different countries will attend. Sifel Agadir also means to advocate a government initiative to develop the sector.
For more information visit:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Market with cheap vegetables and fruits to be launched in Omsk, Russia
- 2023-01-27 Russia and Turkey intend to strengthen control over the supply of fruits and vegetables
- 2023-01-27 The fruit and vegetable department determines consumer preference for the store and drives the sales
- 2023-01-27 France is preparing a law allowing the industry to better negotiate with retailers
- 2023-01-27 Concern over governmental intention to withdraw support for exporters and importers
- 2023-01-26 "Shift toward vegan nutrition offers new opportunities to add more variety to the product portfolio"
- 2023-01-26 'Increasing shipments from South Africa and slightly weakening grape imports from Peru'
- 2023-01-26 Sub-zero frosts harm Murcia crops
- 2023-01-26 China-Latin America and Caribbean strengthen ties
- 2023-01-26 "Persistent load shedding is a key factor that will influence growth prospects in agriculture'
- 2023-01-25 New Zealand: Countdown expects price of seasonal produce to drop
- 2023-01-25 Bangladesh importers for lower Letters of Credit margin
- 2023-01-25 Centre of Excellence in Horticulture inaugurated in Gignau
- 2023-01-25 Produce prices in Wisconsin up due to rains and flooding in California
- 2023-01-25 Queensland horticulture farm to expand thanks to a state government agritourism grant
- 2023-01-24 Food crisis looms as South African growers struggle without power
- 2023-01-24 Imperial county braces for less water as Colorado River runs dry
- 2023-01-24 Ministry of Agriculture in Belize intent on expanding local production
- 2023-01-24 "Oranges and apples are our most demanded fruits by UAE importers"
- 2023-01-24 Effects of Brexit have become clearer for UK growers