- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
VOG showcasing Tyrolean apples at Fruit Attraction
In Madrid the spotlight will also be on Marlene, the brand that includes no less than 7 of the apple varieties grown by the Consortium's member enterprises. In the 5 years since it was launched in Spain, this label has succeeded in conquering millions of Spanish consumers. A seal of quality, in other words, which thanks to intensive promotional activities and the collaboration of carefully selected local partners, has managed to win the favor of a substantial market segment.
"Fruit Attraction has become a fixed item in our annual exhibition calendar", stresses Gerhard Dichgans, the Director of the Terlano-based VOG Consortium. "Ever since this event was launched, we have always believed in it, especially as a crossroads between Continental Europe, Mediterranean markets and North African countries", he concludes.
The VOG stand will offer opportunities to taste original and mouthwatering flavour combinations involving apples. Visitors will be able to take part in guided tasting events involving different Marlene apple varieties combined with South Tyrol cheeses or with freshly prepared chocolate-based recipes.
Marlene apples will also be among the products utilized in the context of Fruit Fusión, the area dedicated to high end gastronomy and top chefs.
Fruit Attraction will also provide an opportunity for boosting web activities connected with the Marlene brand. By simply leaving their details at the VOG stand, visitors will be able to join the Marlene Club, and thus receive exclusive information and offers throughout the year. There will also be a special PC desk with an internet connection and a hostess, to help visitors sign on as Marlene Facebook page likers.
The VOG Consortium staff will be at Hall 3, Stand 3A02A.
For more information:
Tel: +39 (0)471-256722
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 "With the Limvalnera strawberry, we can supply retail programs from October to June"
- 2023-01-27 Frosts affect more than 40% of the extra-early fruit in the Murcia region
- 2023-01-27 Increased local demand for Ontario Red Prince apples
- 2023-01-27 “We did sell much more of Gala variety”
- 2023-01-27 Uppal brothers revolutionise fruit packaging in Shepparton, Australia
- 2023-01-27 “Turkish apple exports mainly went to India, Russia and Syria”
- 2023-01-27 Ukraine exported record high volumes of raspberries in 2022
- 2023-01-27 Moldova sharply increased exports of table grapes to the EU
- 2023-01-27 "We are entering the Valentine's Day campaign with good demand for strawberries and rising prices"
- 2023-01-27 Lesotho to increase fruit production
- 2023-01-26 Weather conditions raise concerns over the apple season in Lebanon
- 2023-01-26 "The PGI Cieza peach is already a reality thanks to the government of Cieza"
- 2023-01-26 Researchers play key role in Florida's $300 million strawberry industry
- 2023-01-26 "The entire commercial fruit growing sector at Lake Constance has its back to the wall"
- 2023-01-26 Chile exported 67,000 tons of prunes in 2022
- 2023-01-26 Record prices on Moldovan table grape market
- 2023-01-25 Harvesting and packing forced to standstill in Ica, Peru due to violent farm invasions
- 2023-01-25 Indian grape exporters frustrated by sluggish European markets
- 2023-01-25 Moldovan grapes are fetching high prices in Baku supermarket
- 2023-01-25 "Blueberry promotions ran like crazy"