- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
National Fruit Show
UK: Jazz wins Britain’s Tastiest Apple
Clive Chandler, in a Jazz orchard
Although this season’s UK Jazz crop has been hit with an estimated 20% reduction, down from 3000 tonnes to 2400 Tonnes, fruit quality is excellent. Jazz picking is still underway and the first UK Jazz will be available towards the end of November. In the UK, Northern Hemisphere Jazz sales have already commenced this season, 3 weeks ahead of 2011, with early imports from France. Italian Jazz will commence shortly to complement our French supply.
For more information:
Tel: 0044 1775 717027
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-31 Apple grower Rockit hopes to see more orchards planted in New Zealand
- 2022-10-28 EU apples: Smaller fruit sizes and lower volumes due to drought and heatwave events
- 2022-10-27 Good campaign for Angelica di Romagna pears
- 2022-10-26 Ireland: locally-grown apples and pears hit Tesco shelves for first time in years
- 2022-10-25 Apple trade with China offers South Africa a welcome counterpoint to poor European pear sales
- 2022-10-24 Kenyan apple growers set out to expand global market share
- 2022-10-21 Apple grower-shipper focuses on thinking outside the box
- 2022-10-20 'British apples really are among the best in the world, but they need saving'
- 2022-10-19 "Good development of KIKU and EVELINA"
- 2022-10-18 "Sweet Sensation sales off to good start"
- 2022-10-17 "Electricity in Greece costs well over 100% more this season"
- 2022-10-14 “If we sold all of the apples now, we wouldn’t have any fruits later in the season”
- 2022-10-13 Blue Whale invests in Candine to win back young French and European consumers
- 2022-10-12 Yoichi Orchard: About 60 varieties of fruit crops, used for practical training and cutting-edge research
- 2022-10-11 “While Chilean and Brazilian apples failed in India last year, Poland and Turkey both did really well”
- 2022-10-10 Kanzi partners positive about new European season despite difficult market conditions
- 2022-10-07 Waimea Plains: Growers believe nitrate levels are affecting color of apples
- 2022-10-06 The Italian Samboa and Ambrosia apples will hit Asian markets soon
- 2022-10-05 "Given the current climate, we are working with our customers to ensure apples are still a regular purchase in every shopping basket."
- 2022-10-04 “We started packing apples at the same time that we’re picking them”