- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: Isnet Fuji apple harvest similar to last year
Yantai region is the biggest growing area of fuji apples in China. Because most growers have improved their technology and processes in recent years, there are more blush red apples than before.
The yield of fuji apples this season is almost same as last season, but the collected price is a little lower because of the economic situation currently. The demand is greater for smaller apples than large ones at the moment.
As a result of the rising cost of Chinese apples, some countries reduced their imports, but growers are trying to turn their attention back again.
Isnet says it is honored to supply these apples to customers throughout the world.
For more information:
+86 532 8372 2961
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 “Weather from February to April will have deep impact on cherry quality and volume”
- 2023-01-31 Main destinations for Brazilian fruit in 2021 were EU, US, Argentina and Canada
- 2023-01-31 Prices of Gala apples in Moldova are too low for the local farmers but too high for the EU buyers
- 2023-01-31 Good quality and size a feature of 2023’s New Zealand export apple crop
- 2023-01-31 The Victorian stone fruit grower selling main orchard to focus on other 'exciting' opportunities
- 2023-01-31 Fresh fruit exports from Chile generated US$4.360 billion in revenue
- 2023-01-31 SA grape farmers face more challenges amid rolling blackouts
- 2023-01-31 Serbian berry producer optimistic about opportunities in Europe
- 2023-01-31 "Pear market begins year with a bang"
- 2023-01-31 Strawberry boxes for Valentine's Day soon on the shelves
- 2023-01-31 Michigan Red Delicious and Gala apples expected to do well in Mexico
- 2023-01-30 South African industry set for an average pome fruit export crop in 2023
- 2023-01-30 Global producer prepares for future through climate protection and resilient varieties
- 2023-01-30 "Unlike some of our competitors, we won't have to increase prices"
- 2023-01-30 Agrícola Cerro Prieto shipped out its 1,000th container of fresh blueberries of the season
- 2023-01-30 "Soft fruit demand doubled in January"
- 2023-01-30 Logistics improvements tested as Chile ships greater volumes of stone fruit
- 2023-01-30 Sociedad Agrícola Rapel exports some 4,500 containers of fruit each year
- 2023-01-30 “Grape export volumes will pick up starting from week 6”
- 2023-01-30 "If organic apple sales don't rise, we'll never get our Jonagolds sold"