Stephan Zillgith, Managing Director and his team presented both new and existing machines to sales representatives and customers from the international salad, vegetable & fruit processing industry.
Zillgith stated that "This year’s representative conference and customer’s day was an overwhelming success with more customers and sales representatives attending than ever before. Comments from our customers and sales representatives indicated that they were extremely impressed with our techniques, innovation, capability and diversity."
The company says that the positive feedback of participants confirmed that Kronen is on the right track with its annual Customer Days.
At Kronen’s showroom and manufacturing facility the focus was on live demonstrations preparing, peeling, cutting, washing, drying and packaging of many different food products.
Live demonstrations of the following equipment were shown:
- The new GS20 Belt Cutting machine showing many improvements to the GS line of Belt Cutting machines.
- The GS10 TTS, an offshoot of the GS10, for topping, tailing and slicing to maximize yields and reduce fines of many fruits and vegetables.
- The TT450 Top and Tail machine, developed with a large processor’s input, to greatly improve yields and reduce manpower on leafy products such as Romaine and Frisee.
- The long successful KUJ dicing and strip cutting machine redeveloped with new and improved features and benefits.
- The Vortex system featuring gentle handling of products for the reduction germs using a long dwell time treatment system.
- WMS Waste Management Solutions.
- The Tenrit TMS C for accurate peeling of long products, i.e. carrots, cucumbers, asparagus.
- The FoodLife SDS5000 designed to effectively dry leafy products without the use of spinners.
- The FP20 Mango Peeling machine which peels as if done by hand. Other models are available to peel citrus and kiwis.
The network building between all those attending was concluded with a special evening event.
For more information:
KRONEN GmbH Nahrungsmitteltechnik
Tel: +49 (0)7854 9646-47
Fax: +49 (0)7854 9646-547