- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Wonderful Pistachios launches new flavours
“We know flavors drive incremental sales by attracting new consumers, and expanding consumption among pistachio lovers. Combine that with the power of the Wonderful Pistachio brand and you have a healthy win for consumers and our retailer partners.” said Marc Seguin, vice president of marketing for Paramount Farms.
Wonderful Pistachios Flavors is a natural extension of the brand and will be easily identified in the iconic and recognizable Wonderful black branded packaging. Both flavors offer a unique and enjoyable taste explosion for those craving a salty snack. Salt & Pepper is a classic crowd pleaser that gives the perfect dash of spice, while Sweet Chili is ideal for those that desire delicious sweetness with an extra kick of red chili pepper.
In addition to the two new options offered in 7-ounce bags, Wonderful Pistachios will still be available in the original and most popular flavors – Roasted & Salted, Lightly Salted, and Roasted No Salt. All of the varieties will be sold in the produce section of grocery stores alongside other popular Wonderful brands, including recently launched Wonderful Almonds and Wonderful Almond Accents.
Wonderful Pistachios Flavors will have a suggested retail price of $3.99 and will be available in October at leading grocery retailers nationwide, including: Target, Walgreen’s, CVS, Albertsons, Dominick’s, Genuardi’s, Kroger, Ralphs, Randalls, Safeway, Save Mart, Stop&Shop, Winn-Dixie, Vons and Wegmans.
For more information please visit www.getcrackin.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Almond producer Select Harvests to face another challenging year
- 2022-11-23 "Pistachio cultivation in Spain has become a business for investment funds"
- 2022-11-23 “20% of nut orchards in Ukraine will be organic by 2030”
- 2022-11-22 Pecan prices slide in Europe as supply is abundant and demand is soft
- 2022-11-22 Global trade in nuts in 2021 reached $32 billion
- 2022-11-21 "Out is out and loose is loose"
- 2022-11-21 Europe is the top destination of Iranian pistachio exports
- 2022-11-18 Chestnut export prices are up about 15% compared to last year
- 2022-11-16 “This year’s harvest of Grenoble walnuts will be very large and particularly fruity!”
- 2022-11-16 US October almond shipments fall to 8-year low
- 2022-11-14 Turkish hazelnut exports drop due to spillover from EU energy crises
- 2022-11-14 Moldovia walnut kernel prices very low
- 2022-11-11 Vietnam's Central Highlands exports first batch of macadamias to Japan
- 2022-11-10 Poor US almond shipments expected in October
- 2022-11-10 Egyptian Medjool dates are increasingly popular
- 2022-11-09 Georgian hazelnut exports 30% less in October
- 2022-11-08 Imported chestnuts from Italy back to shipping via boat
- 2022-11-04 Almonds: Tehama County’s top crop in 2021
- 2022-11-04 The sharp drop in international freight rates boosts Chinese chestnut exports
- 2022-11-03 Australia produced 51,500 tons in-shell macademias for the 2021 season