- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Buddy Fruits unveils Jiggle Gel
"We've had this product in the works for quite some time, and decided that the back-to-school season would be ideal for its release," said Fabian Milon, co-founder of Buddy Fruits. "Jiggle Gel is advancing traditional gel products, which typically require a bowl and a spoon, all the while making it fun again. Kids will really enjoy this product as it maintains the exciting, jiggly consistency that is often associated with gel snacks. Parents will love it, because it is 100 percent fruit!"
The addition of the Jiggle Gel pouch to Buddy Fruits' line further demonstrates the company's originality in developing products that are portable, healthy and fun to eat. Available in three flavors -- raspberry, strawberry and orange -- the Jiggle Gel pouch is vegan and contains only 70 calories, and is both gluten and dairy-free. Identical to Buddy Fruits existing products, Jiggle Gel is made with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavorings, colors or genetic modifications.
"We are pleased that healthy habits have taken such a high priority worldwide," continued Milon. "Initiatives like 'Let's Move!' spearheaded by Michelle Obama have brought healthy eating back to the forefront, allowing us to become even more creative in our 100 percent fruit offerings. Jiggle Gel is the first product of its kind, and one we are especially proud of."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Nigeria: Chivita drives consumer preference with its excellent quality
- 2022-11-23 Egyptian canned vegetable producers continue to serve the Russian market
- 2022-11-22 “Our Phyte juice line is a fun way to consume fruit and vegetables”
- 2022-11-22 The cost of tomato products has doubled
- 2022-11-21 Growing demand for Italian processed products on the US markets
- 2022-11-17 Processed fruit and veg consumption driven by changing diets, busy lifestyles
- 2022-11-15 It’s easier to eat more produce and reduce food waste with frozen fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-14 Arctic Gardens gets a rebrand
- 2022-11-11 Taiwan company to provide more healthy pre-packaged food for APAC market
- 2022-11-04 "The export of deep-processed garlic products is increasing year by year"
- 2022-11-04 An Italian all-female company making its way abroad through processed fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-02 FAVES: Unharvested fruit and vegetables turned into chewy sweets
- 2022-11-02 Kenya Breweries Limited launches fruit flavoured beer
- 2022-10-28 A drop of 10% for processed tomatoes in Italy
- 2022-10-27 "Extra virgin avocado oil is a very interesting and healthy alternative to other vegetable oils"
- 2022-10-26 "With freshly packed sauerkraut, we're tapping into a new market"
- 2022-10-25 A natural puree Spanish tomato was awarded the Mediterranean Taste Awards' Gold Award
- 2022-10-24 Rescue Pops – Plums Up: Sorbet sticks made from repurposed plums
- 2022-10-21 Sicilian prickly pear juice selected at SIAL Innovation 2022
- 2022-10-21 "200 types of liqueurs and 50 types of jam sold all over Italy and Europe"