- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Fruit prices buoyed by citrus
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Italy: Babaco Market raises €6.3 million for food boxes with "odd" food
- 2022-11-25 California: Farmers face $3 billion loss due to historic drought
- 2022-11-25 €1bn increase for the EU School Fresh Produce Scheme needed
- 2022-11-25 'Presence of Spanish Clemenules, Oronules and Orogros expanded once again'
- 2022-11-25 Canada to explore a free-trade agreement with Ecuador
- 2022-11-25 Australia focuses on India to counter China’s grip on trade
- 2022-11-25 Kenya and South Korea agree on Free Trade Agreement
- 2022-11-25 Langley facility aims to increase food waste recovery
- 2022-11-25 "Kazakhstan 2022 sees record harvest"
- 2022-11-24 Water rules add to challenges for California farmers
- 2022-11-24 Fruit and vegetable prices dip at APMC market
- 2022-11-24 Links between farmers and enterprises in Vietnam vital to promoting quality exports
- 2022-11-24 Emirati fruit and vegetable producers are favored by the local market
- 2022-11-24 Farmers in southern Peru will hold a 48-hour strike to protest fertilizer shortage
- 2022-11-24 Jamaican agricultural sector sees 17.4 percent growth for third quarter
- 2022-11-24 Peruvian exports to Saudi Arabia reach US$8.3 million
- 2022-11-24 Australian food system faces more vulnerability
- 2022-11-24 Ugandan growers abandon cotton for better-paying crops
- 2022-11-24 French fruit and vegetable producers file a complaint against deputy Julien Bayou
- 2022-11-24 Can ‘ugly’ fruit and vegetables alleviate the UK’s cost of living crisis?