- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Produce Pro Software creates the PPro Sales App
The application will communicate with your Produce Pro system to update the PPro Sales App pricing and customer information. The PPro Sales App allows your sales staff to have access to:
• Customer Report Cards - Key information about the client onsite.
• Customer Notes - Capture specific information in real time.
• Customer Visits - Track and log client site visits for more accountability.
• Contact Maintenance
• E-mail/Call a contact
• View A/R Details
• Price List/Pricing Inquiry
• Inventory Inquiry
• Product Browse/Search drilling into Product Detail.
• Customer Order History
• Place an order for a customer
“We want to see each and every one of our customers succeed, so when our customers asked for smart device mobile capability we developed apps to fill their needs,” said Tony Zuccato, Produce Pro Inc. Vice President.
The app alleviates sales staff needing to print off reports from the system and bring the paper to the customer’s site. All past orders, A/R details, etc. can be viewed right from the app. When salespeople need to view other customer information they simply select the customer they want and all their information loads. With the PPro Sales App, your sales staff will have the capability to provide better customer service to your clients.
“With the continued explosion of smart phones and mobile applications our team plans to stay on the cutting edge and continue to develop applications to help our customers in every facet of their business,” said Dave Donat, Produce Pro Inc. President.
To view the PPro Sales App, visit Produce Pro Software’s booth #3833 at the PMA Fresh Summit in Anaheim, CA.
For more information:
Produce Pro Software
Tel: +1 630-395-9600
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit