- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Chef Pepin at Avocados from Mexico PMA booth
Topping the list of other exciting activities at the Avocados from Mexico booth is the much anticipated menu of mouth-watering recipes that will be served all weekend to PMA attendees, including Chef Pepin’s very own Quesadillas de Pollo con Aguacate and decadent mini cupcakes baked better with Avocados from Mexico. Back by popular demand this year is the colorful and glamorous ambassador of Avocados from Mexico, Miss Ava Cado, who will be at the booth all weekend to greet attendees. On Sunday, Avocados from Mexico will have a photo station set up where attendees can take a short 5 second video of themselves with Miss Ava Cado which will then be turned into a free photo flipbook within minutes for them to take home as a souvenir.
"The PMA Fresh Summit expo is the ideal platform for Avocados from Mexico to share with the trade new research-driven insights about category growth and best practices," says Eduardo Serena, APEAM’s Marketing Director. "It’s also an invaluable opportunity for us to meet with retailers one-on-one to let them know how we’re driving demand and building the category through our extensive marketing campaigns and programs."
PMA attendees who stop by the Avocados from Mexico booth can find out first hand about the extensive integrated marketing campaigns planned for the Fall which includes General and Hispanic market TV and radio advertising, national print ads, online advertising, consumer promotions, social media campaigns, in-store merchandising and more.
As an added bonus, attendees can get a sneak peek of the new General and Hispanic market TV spots from Avocados from Mexico. The new spots featuring celebrity Chef Jamie Gwen and Chef Pepín will debut at Fresh Summit before airing in select markets beginning mid-November.
In addition, retailers are invited to stop by the Avocados from Mexico booth to meet with a Business Development Manager and obtain detailed information regarding new best practices research on optimum avocado assortment and display size for increasing sales.
For more information please visit www.pma.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Peru projects $260m in business deals for fruit & veg sector from PMA
- 2017-10-31 "Our momentum continues to move forward"
- 2017-10-30 Fresh Summit exhibitors donate more than 312,000 pounds of fresh produce
- 2017-10-27 Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers' JUICI™ apple sees increased US interest
- 2017-10-26 Jin Ju Wilder ‘humbled & eager’ to lead 2017-2018 PMA Board of Directors
- 2017-10-25 Innovations at PMA: American growers get extra value from their product
- 2017-10-24 Fresh Summit exhibitors earn honors
- 2017-10-20 Emerson launches new brand and shipment tracking app
- 2017-10-20 Preparing for new leadership West Pak Avocado debuts new campaign
- 2017-10-20 Children given final call on Sensory Experience Contest winners at PMA
- 2017-10-19 Sunkist citrus season begins at 2017 PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Guatemala will showcase its agricultural exports at the PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-19 Seasonal quartet of juices featured at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Oneonta’s JUICI™ apple to show star power at PMA
- 2017-10-18 Guatemala increases number of delegates by 75% to 80 members
- 2017-10-18 Wonderful Brands unite at PMA Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-18 Fox Solutions™ modifies pouch bagger to accommodate tree fruit
- 2017-10-17 Farmer’s Best exhibits for 21st year at Fresh Summit
- 2017-10-17 New veggies rooted in freshness
- 2017-10-17 Autumn Glory is making its annual debut at PMA Fresh Summit