- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Supply gaps imminent for California spring vegetables following record rains
- "This next step opens the door for the apple variety to be grown in other countries and sold under the Soluna™ brand"
- Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- South African onions increasingly important to the UK & Europe
- "Australia's grape exports start strong in Asia"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- Supermarkets limiting sales of veg per customer
- “Fruit industry in the Eastern Cape is facing a perfect storm”
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Durian smell forces Turkish Airlines flight to turn back
Cooler weather in California creates tight broccoli supply
Author: Dennis Rettke
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-21 Tomatoes and lettuces for regional wholesale
- 2023-03-21 We assume that asparagus will be available around Easter
- 2023-03-21 Chinese shiitake grower opens production in Poland and Spain
- 2023-03-21 Reconciliation between Iran and Saudi Arabia is good news for Iranian tomato producers
- 2023-03-21 Spanish products didn't interfer with the commercialization of Sicilian vegetables
- 2023-03-21 "Importing tomatoes from Burkina Faso, a country with the worst climate and insurgency, is an embarrassment"
- 2023-03-21 20% drop in carrot exports in 2022
- 2023-03-21 "Wholesale prices for radish bunches are within a reasonable range"
- 2023-03-21 Poland still imports vegetables from Russia
- 2023-03-20 Vegetable breeder highlights springtime Arugula varieties
- 2023-03-20 “With such price levels and sales, we are experiencing an exceptional but necessary situation”
- 2023-03-20 First Dutch chilies come early again this year
- 2023-03-20 Low volumes and high prices for rhubarb from the Netherlands
- 2023-03-17 How tomatoes are doing on international markets
- 2023-03-17 Garlic Solutions' new fresh catering products in range at Van Gelder groente & fruit
- 2023-03-17 Larger cultivated areas and harvesting from mid-May
- 2023-03-17 What role do weeds play in the transmission of ToBRFV?
- 2023-03-17 Tenderstem® sees strong results on the ‘Emerald Isle'
- 2023-03-17 “We are already noticing an increased demand for Egyptian potatoes in the market this year”
- 2023-03-17 "We've launched the only solution to improve the shelf life of peppers in the market"