- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Juliet apple production increases
“This season, we will have about 4,500 tons of Juliet apples,” said Vincent Lehallier of Les Amis de Juliet. “About 3,500 tons of that will go to the fresh market.” With over 99 growers throughout France growing the variety and distribution from Cardell, Juliet apple production is expected to reach 10,000 tons in 2016.
The company has also recently adapted the packaging for their organic juice line to better suit the needs of their customers. Their juices are purely organic with no coloring or preservatives and, of course, are made from Juliet apples.
Les Amis de Juliet was founded in 2005, and it promotes the Juliet apple. It also ensures that all production of the apple is done under strict organic standards.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 “This could be the dream table grape season for us in Ica”
- 2023-12-06 Are orange candy melons the future of the melon category?
- 2023-12-06 Strawberry prices surge again, exceeding 10 euros per kilo
- 2023-12-06 Southern African blueberry industry set to recover
- 2023-12-06 Grape storage volumes up compared to last year
- 2023-12-06 Anticipated apple exports from Brazil fall short
- 2023-12-06 GI certification helps strawberry growers boost income
- 2023-12-06 "Our stocks of apples sold out about a month ago"
- 2023-12-06 Bayer’s 5th winter melon week was driven by portfolio and strategic marketing solutions
- 2023-12-05 New marketing strategies proposed to strengthen British Columbia apple industry
- 2023-12-05 Chinese company plans to import Cambodian fruit
- 2023-12-05 “Journey of Italian and Mexican innovation and collaboration led to birth of new berry varieties”
- 2023-12-05 Stocks of Portuguese apples already reaching low point
- 2023-12-05 "Healthy grape sales despite high prices"
- 2023-12-05 Brewery incorporates local produce into beverages
- 2023-12-05 Apples and Poland? A perfect combination