- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
New herbal tea-mixes give tea category a fresh approach
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 "Our fresh, organic herbs are 100% Belgian, year-round"
- 2023-10-31 "We are quite a small business, but even we are already having problems finding new employees"
- 2023-10-30 "Sales of potted herbs have returned to the pre-pandemic level"
- 2023-10-30 Morocco's cultivated rosemary campaign draws to a close
- 2023-09-21 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-20 “The excessive supply from aromatic herb producers has been taking a toll on the price levels in recent years”
- 2023-09-12 "We estimate that sales are down 10 to 20 percent"
- 2023-09-07 Moroccan rosemary: abundant production and high carnosic acid consistency
- 2023-09-06 "For us, a second season arises in autumn nowadays due to demand from tree nurseries"
- 2023-08-31 "Offering continuity is tricky, but it lets you create a growth market"
- 2023-08-30 Can organic and conventional be priced the same in stores?
- 2023-08-21 The herb price spike in Georgia: reasons and expectations
- 2023-08-21 "We have currently reached a price level that will stabilize itself"
- 2023-08-16 Long island farm supplies 120kg of basil and lettuce to restaurants monthly
- 2023-08-09 "Our focus remains on differentiating our product range"
- 2023-07-21 Food service demand back to normal for fresh herbs