- Rijpmeesters Bananen - Boom, België
- Logistiek Planner - Boom, België
- (Senior) Kwaliteitscontroleur - Boom, België
- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL LEMON MARKET
- IBM launches Watson Decision Platform for Agriculture
- South Africa's first licensed crop-spraying drones take flight
- Banana industry recognises some of its best Australian growers as congress wraps up
- China: Fruit trees pollinated by hand due to a lack of pollinating insects
Top 5 -last week
Database helps track pesticides in agriculture
Countries product registration
Homologa is a database that tracks approved pesticides, maximum residue levels allowed and other information related to the global produce trade from countries around the globe. It is a password protected database that can be accessed online with an annual subscription.
Countries Mrl's and Codex
The service offers global coverage with information from the majority of countries in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. In addition to strong geographical coverage, Homologa also boasts a wide representation across different product sectors. Currently, they have information on fruits, vegetables, cereals, oilseeds, tropical crops, fodder crops and ornamentals. There is also an Alert System, which warns if things change.
Access can be acquired for particular sectors and the information can be obtained both online and through emailed reports which can be used off-line.
For more information:
Ir. R. Verweij
3800 AA Amersfoort
Tel: +31 614 288 777
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2012-07-27 US: New affiliation between Verdant Partners Don Goodwin of Golden Sun Marketing
- 2012-07-26 UK: Red Communications promoting fresh produce
- 2012-07-25 South Africa: SITCO - leading inspections
- 2012-07-24 UK: Dr Apostolos Papadopoulos launches Crop Intellect Ltd
- 2012-07-17 Spain: Citrosol looks to new markets
- 2012-07-16 Database helps track pesticides in agriculture
- 2012-07-13 UK: 3663 improves quality of fresh offer with Muddy Boots
- 2012-07-12 DMA Solutions knows produce
- 2012-07-09 Ecuador: Information systems to help increase efficiency in banana companies
- 2012-07-05 UK: Techno Fresh provide 'exempted banana trader status'
- 2012-07-03 "Netherlands: "Polish still first choice in horticultural sector"
- 2012-07-02 DQFS changing to digital inspection