- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Eating watermelon can reduce heart risk
In a study by scientists, an amino acid found in watermelon improve the performance of the arteries and reduces blood pressure in about one in nine patients with pre-hypertension. You might have to take the L-arginine, an amino acid essential for maintaining healthy blood pressure, as a supplement. However, these supplements to some adults have adverse effects such asnausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Instead, the researchers found no adverse effects of respondents who ate watermelon. The fruit even store other nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C, fiber, potassium and lycopene, a powerful antioxidant.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 Covid-19 raises China's awareness of traceability system for imported fruits
- 2020-07-02 Turkey increased fresh fruit exports via air freight during pandemic
- 2020-07-02 "Flavor is becoming essential"
- 2020-07-02 Fruit picking among the most popular UK job searches during lockdown
- 2020-07-02 "Chinese consumers continue to trust imported fruit"
- 2020-07-01 Dole signs deal with Shanghai Disney
- 2020-07-01 Sri Lanka increases import taxes on more fresh and dried fruits
- 2020-06-30 Brands Fresh revenues have dropped
- 2020-06-29 Could fruit picking be an answer for Australia’s young people?
- 2020-06-26 A richer summer catalogue features red and yellow Fioroni figs and plums
- 2020-06-25 Investor to build fruit warehouse in Baranovichi, Belarus
- 2020-06-25 New Zealand: Hawke's Bay's fruit season has highs and lows
- 2020-06-23 "We think there is great potential for fresh Iranian fruit within German wholesale"
- 2020-06-22 Wild genotypes of Actinidia could be used for resistance to Psa
- 2020-06-22 Australian growers call for countrymen to 'get off the couch' or risk fruit shortages
- 2020-06-22 "China has changed - the consumer is going to be much more demanding"
- 2020-06-17 Mexico is keeping laborers at home as virus number rise in Canada
- 2020-06-17 Polish cherries are 18% more expensive than last year
- 2020-06-17 Ukrainian raspberries hit the market at higher prices than last year
- 2020-06-16 Cambodia wants to up food exports to China