- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Pepin Heights Orchard announces import HoneyCrunch apples from NZ
The partnership with Waipopo Orchards of Timaru, New Zealand, furthers Pepin Heights Orchard’s quest to bring premium apple varieties to the marketplace.
Prior to forming the partnership, Pepin Heights staff spent time on the ground in New Zealand to ensure the fruit adheres to rigorous grade standards. Also, principals from Waipopo travelled to Minnesota to study HoneyCrisp production methodology.
The fruit is being marketed as HoneyCrunch brand HoneyCrisp to distinguish it from other HoneyCrisp that may be available at the same time.
“It’s always about the eating experience for us,” said Chris Sandwick, Director of Sales and Marketing for Pepin Heights. “And we are confident that consumers will discover HoneyCrunch® provides that superior experience. We know how site-specific good HoneyCrisp apples can be, and we’ve found another area that can grow really good fruit.”
This introduction will be distributed nationally to a limited number of select retailers.
HoneyCrunch is a registered trademark of the Regents of the University of Minnesota.
For more information:
Pepin Heights Orchard
Tel: +1 612-414-5435
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-26 TROPS is the first Spanish agri-food company to certify its sustainability strategy
- 2020-11-26 Japan: Mitsui invests in Dutch breeding company Totam
- 2020-11-26 First Fruit Day Experience Store opens in Shanghai
- 2020-11-26 CMI Orchards provides free digital advertising tools to retailers
- 2020-11-25 Nature Fresh Farms wins Presidents Choice Fresh Product of the Year Award
- 2020-11-25 Love Beets celebrates 10 years of business
- 2020-11-25 Kind Technologies acquires Martin Stolze
- 2020-11-25 Taks Handling Systems takes over Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility
- 2020-11-25 Hortofrutícola Costa de Almería joins Anecoop as a new partner
- 2020-11-25 AgriGarden boosts TC young plant production in China
- 2020-11-24 Camposol reports third quarter 2020 financial results
- 2020-11-24 Sweet onion grower launches annual "Season of Giving"
- 2020-11-24 Royal Pahang Durian claims all is well in company
- 2020-11-24 FruitMasters telephone network scheduled to go down on 25th of November
- 2020-11-24 RotoGro International to raise $1.53M for vertical farming
- 2020-11-23 CMI Orchards partners with Independent Warehouse, Inc.
- 2020-11-23 Vanguard Direct adds three new hires to sales and operations teams
- 2020-11-23 The American company Berry People signs alliances with Peruvian producers
- 2020-11-23 "We will start with 100,000 kilos of organic Asturian kiwifruit in our first year at Biomarket"
- 2020-11-23 "Our technology has become a reference in the fruit and vegetable sector"