- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower - Harrisonburg (VA) USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Georgia Blueberry Commission celebrates seasonal recipes
Georgia boasts more than 14,000 acres of Sweet Georgia Blues, and with a production of nearly 60 million pounds, it’s one of the largest blueberry producing states in the United States. Warm days, just a few cold nights and exceptional terroir make Georgia Blueberries plumper and sweeter than any other.
“Nothing tastes better than a Sweet Georgia Blueberry,” notes Joe Cornelius, chairman of the Georgia Blueberry Commission. “Farms throughout the state are working hard to bring shoppers the absolute best blueberries. Despite an early freeze we still expect this year’s crop will be as plentiful as last year. The taste and quality is expected to be outstanding, as always.“
Full of antioxidants, Georgia Blueberries are a delicious and healthy way to lower cholesterol and decrease your risk of heart disease and cancer. They’re high in fiber, contain no fat and at just 80 calories per cup, Sweet Georgia Blues are an easy and convenient snack. Or add them in everything from salads to sauces; cereal to yogurt; dinner to dessert.
The Georgia Blueberry Commission has a host of recipes available and can arrange print, online or television interviews and/or cooking segments with one of our well-known cookbook authors and bloggers.
For more information:
Tel: +1 813-610-3211
Tel: +1 239-634-9401
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-06 '2019 average gross yield higher than previous year, but 2020 will see lower average yield'
- 2021-05-06 Tunisia wants to export 80,000 tons of stone fruit
- 2021-05-06 Jessica Ennis-Hill teams up with Berry Gardens to promote health benefits of soft fruits
- 2021-05-06 ‘Consumer demand for plants during pandemic caused shift in my business’
- 2021-05-06 US fruit farmers assess capricious spring weather damage
- 2021-05-06 Jalisco is Mexico's leading producer of raspberries
- 2021-05-06 The Ministry of Agriculture published an analysis of the productive reality of the stone fruit sector in Spain in 2020
- 2021-05-06 The Southern Hemisphere's blueberry export season ends with a 20% increase
- 2021-05-06 Morocco's watermelon is displacing Almeria product in France and the Netherlands
- 2021-05-06 Argentina sets reference prices for pear and apple exports
- 2021-05-06 IMIDA and CEBAS-CSIC present their first two red-fleshed plum varieties
- 2021-05-06 Significant drop expected in early plum production
- 2021-05-06 New cover for cherry trees
- 2021-05-06 Australia: Berry prices up, growers get creative to lure in workers
- 2021-05-06 New study explains how Taurua District could grow blueberries, hazelnuts, apples and feijoas
- 2021-05-06 Australian table grapes face 'unforeseen' delays in Chinese ports
- 2021-05-06 "Long-term orientation on the pear market for the first time this season"
- 2021-05-06 "It's the solution berry growers had been waiting for for 'Drosophila suzukii' control"
- 2021-05-06 Moldova: First local strawberries relatively expensive
- 2021-05-06 The Marlene® nymph decorates 150,000 bags across Europe