"Innovation never stands still, and neither does our factory. We continue to automate. For example, we now have AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles) which automatically move goods and material pallets. These will replace the manual pallet trucks. It's very convenient, and it saves us time", as the Dutch company, Heemskerk fresh & easy, shows in this clip.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Egyptian sweet potato season has become more challenging every year
- Potato growers ask McCain Foods for 78% price increase
- "How should I react to the new European regulations on South African citrus?"
- Taking a peek at the 2022-2023 Peruvian grape season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Foxconn to build autonomous electric tractors in Ohio
- 2022-08-09 UK ag robot startup raises £1.5 mln to fix farming
- 2022-08-08 California grower pilots autonomous drone harvest pilot program
- 2022-07-22 Chipotle invests in robotic makeline and plant based protein via its new venture fund
- 2022-07-21 Researchers develop a robot to improve the blueberry harvest
- 2022-07-20 Lyro Robotics: Startup raises $1.5 million to deliver autonomous robotic packers
- 2022-07-19 Agricultural engineers design early step for robotic, green-fruit thinning
- 2022-07-18 AGV replaces pallet trucks at Dutch vegetable processor
- 2022-07-15 Cosco announces automation upgrades at Tianjin container terminal
- 2022-07-14 Increased productivity and reduced need for chemicals when Ekobot’s agricultural robot does the job
- 2022-07-13 "By 2025, we want to be the Amazon of our industry"
- 2022-07-12 Santa Maria partners with Clarifruit to automate table grape quality-control operations and reduce costs
- 2022-07-11 How do things stand with robotics in fruit cultivation and what is the business case?
- 2022-07-08 Robots to aid growers with repetitive daily tasks
- 2022-07-07 Hard technology has a softer side
- 2022-07-06 Robots - the perfect worker when there are severe staff shortages?
- 2022-07-05 Peruvian designers create an intelligent robotic arm to control the quality and growth of seedlings for the agro-industry
- 2022-07-01 FreshPlaza's July Special is on Automation
- 2021-08-30 MonstaFill box filler ensures a continuous box filling process
- 2021-08-27 "Our new 3D animation demonstrates OctoFrost Vegetable Processing Line in detail"