Strawberries come in all shapes and sizes. But, in this clip, a fruit grower may well have picked the biggest, sweetest strawberry we have ever seen.
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
- “It is very frustrating as we have the land, we have the water, we have the sun but no labour"
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- New Zealand organic apple grower continues export to Russian Federation
- Advanced core processing: New robot technology appealing for apple growers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 Hungarian strawberry season sees fluctuating prices
- 2022-05-18 2022 Pink Lady volumes well down on forecast
- 2022-05-18 CITA researchers are working to find new cherry varieties
- 2022-05-18 Estimates are that only 25% of Huelva's strawberry plantations will continue their activity in early June
- 2022-05-18 Peru grape export volume increased by 13% and the value by 22%
- 2022-05-18 "We want a sharp, distinctive position on the European soft fruit market"
- 2022-05-18 New Zealand organic apple grower continues export to Russian Federation
- 2022-05-18 Cherries from Greece and Turkey expected to flood Bulgarian markets
- 2022-05-18 Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- 2022-05-18 Bravo® apple volumes up 30% this season
- 2022-05-18 China's imports of fruits and fruit products in the first quarter increased by 17.69% year-on-year
- 2022-05-18 Yantai greenhouse cherries are coming to an end, and Liangdi small cherries are freshly launched
- 2022-05-18 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-18 “The first French apricots will be on the market this week”
- 2022-05-17 SunOpta starts seeing turnaround in fruit business
- 2022-05-17 USHBC and NABC add new director of business intelligence
- 2022-05-17 The planting of melon and watermelon begins in Castilla-La Mancha with less surface area
- 2022-05-17 The Mazzarrone grapes campaign will start in ten days
- 2022-05-17 First US cherries arrive at Guangzhou market
- 2022-05-17 "Portuguese stone fruit harvest started much earlier than Spanish one, due to weather"