How do you efficiently automate two packaging lines for loading and palletizing vacuum-packed potato bags of 5 and 10 kg? Lan Handling from Halfweg designed a flexible handling system for a large German potato producer.
The successful acceptance test of the automated packaging lines was filmed. This packing, stacking and palletising line has the following features:
- Loading IFCO and EPS crates and large pallet boxes
- Integration of one multifunctional loading robot for all product carriers
- Capacity up to 27 bags per minute
- Double loading position for the pallet boxes, outfeed with forklift trucks
- Crates are stacked with palletizing robot and strapped for transport
- Future-proof design so that expansion can take place cost-effectively