Announcements

Job Offers

Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

Alhaji Shani Alhassan Shaibu

Ghana: Northern regional minister calls for investment in agriculture

Northern Regional Minister Alhaji Shani Alhassan Shaibu has called for investors to explore the rich soils of the North for the production of crops (as well as livestock). According to him. 35% of the land in the region is being cultivated, while the remaining 65% is still available for agricultural investments.

The region is very suitable for crops like legumes, tubers such as yam, cassava, orange, flesh sweet potato: vegetables such as leafy vegetables, pepper, tomatoes, etc. Shaibu added that the region is also attracting prospective investors due to the fact that there will be increased business opportunities via the second phase of the upgrading of the airport to international status.

Source: ghanaweb.com


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber