True to its values of proximity and support, Gautier Semences welcomed its clients and partners to a Discovery Day on its site of Eyragues on September 16th, to mark the launch of its campaign. An event which included a visit of the crops, presentation of products, launch of new brands, and ended with a conference with farming professionals around the theme of Sustainable Agriculture.
The tour was organized around workshops with themes related to the seed company: a sensory workshop to explore tastes, an organic workshop showing the commitments of the company over time, as well as tomato, lettuce, zucchini and melon workshops to present the news about the products and varieties for the upcoming season. Among the products presented, some novelties are worth noting:
- The Macaron cherry tomato C608, with a brown color and remarkable aromatic richness
- The GSE1930 Charentais melon, very tasty and very much anticipated among the early varieties
- The N147 zucchini which guarantees high yields in conditions of high viral pressure
- The J2063 Batavia, which brings security for the heart of the season thanks to its resistance to Bremia and Fusarium
- The P2092 oak leaf, with its attractive and balanced appearance, and complete resistance.
In addition, Gautier Semences announced the launch of three brands which show that the company understands the needs of consumers and the expectations of the markets at the international level.
- Red Crush®, the first lettuce red to the heart, a major and unique innovation
- The Brunettes®, the brand of dark, bold and delicious tomatoes of Gautier Semences
- Master Fresh®, the zucchinis with excellent shelf life to meet the needs of the export markets.
The day ended with a conference around a major current topic in agriculture: “Which innovative solutions for sustainable agriculture?”. For this occasion, 7 experts presented the commitment of their companies to move towards an efficient agriculture, respectful of the environment. The companies Richel, Les Crudettes, Priva, VGD, Futura Gaïa and CTIFL were present, alongside technical expert Xavier Dubreucq. During this conference, Gautier Semences recalled its leading role in developing seeds that are adapted to new production techniques and to the challenges of tomorrow’s agriculture.
For more information:
Phone: +33 (0)6 69 77 96 83
Phone: +33 (0)6 52 62 29 67