The ATH-IX-BR is new to the Euro-Label 06 range. This is an automatic labeling system. It was developed to apply stickers to cartons with flaps. It was designed to meet increasing demand.
Companies wanted a machine that could apply stickers to fruit boxes. These can be for four, six, or eight pieces of fruit. This machine produces 50 to 60 stickers per minute, depending on the sticker size. You can also integrate it on your existing 400-600mm packaging line. It will not disrupt the containers' flow.
This setup is guaranteed to offer a compact, reliable, and functional solution. It provides precisely placed stickers. When the roll is almost empty, a warning signal sounds. Sticker ID! is a Dutch company that supplies paper and thermal stickers for this machine. These contain a hotmelt adhesive. "So, high adhesive strength is guaranteed for sealing the cardboard flaps," says a company representative.
- Wheel base: 900mm (1,250mm, including external unwinder)
- Weight: 60kg
- Infeed: mono 220 V AC - 2A
- High-adjustable: 200mm for the various box sizes
- Print width: 104mm
- Label length: 40 to 200mm
- Label width: 20 to 105mm
- Roll's maximum outer diameter: 200mm (300mm with option 1)
- Roll's inner diameter: 40 to 75mm
- Printer technology: thermal and thermal transfer
- Resolution: 200 dpi (strengthened head)
- Adherence speed: 300mm/sec
- Communication interface: Ethernet, WiFi, USB, Bluetooth
- Alarm: light and sound, detects sticker roll's end with option 2
- Option 1: external 300m diameter roll rewinder
- Option 2: Motorized TA300-B 1,200x350mm conveyor belt.