At the moment, this club brings together 4 companies committed to a vision of progress for French agriculture. These are concrete actors in this “third agricultural way” emerging among consumers, especially by developing the promise of “zero pesticide residue”. They have the common desire to share their experiences and think together in order to build the agriculture of the future, always more innovative, efficient and committed to environmentally-friendly practices.
The objective of the club is clear:
• To accelerate the search for innovative agricultural solutions by sharing experiences and connecting field issues with Research & Development needs on crop protection, and more globally on the agricultural system,
• To communicate on the concrete progress made by the third way towards all interested parties, including citizens, public authorities and professional circuits,
• To invest in service tools to support the producers involved in approaches that are still experimental (digital, service, insurance...).
The goal is to contribute to the development of fruitful relationships between the agricultural sectors and the actors from different backgrounds: bearers of innovative solutions, agricultural producers, marketers...
Today, the group federates 4 companies:
• The Nouveaux Champs Collective, which carries the “zero pesticide residue” food label
• Bonduelle, which develops a range of vegetables without pesticide residues
• Bioline by Invivo, serving innovative agriculture, which brings agronomic and digital solutions to help producers
• Medinbio, which helps producers reduce their use of pesticides through its aggregative system approach
For more information: