The Fresh Produce Safety Centre has announced the release of its Food Safety Culture fact sheet. It identified food safety culture as a key area for the improvement of fresh produce food safety across the supply chain, and the Food Safety Culture fact sheet was developed for use in businesses of all sizes. It provides helpful tips and practical actions that can be taken to improve and measure food safety culture.
Key topics covered include:
- What is food safety culture?
- Planting the seed of food safety culture from the top
- Measuring food safety culture
- Pathways to best practice.
- The new food safety culture fact sheet is here
The fact sheet was written by Elizabeth Frankish, food safety consultant, and part of the team at the ARC Training Centre for Food Safety in the Fresh Produce Industry at the University of Sydney.