The blueberry world is rapidly developing. With the introduction of new varieties, the rise of new production areas and the ever-increasing demands of consumers, blueberry quality has become even more important.
The choices made in quality have an impact on the lives of millions of consumers. Every step in the blueberry supply chain has unique challenges and offers opportunities to positively affect quality and consumer satisfaction.
Therefore a short Mini Symposium about blueberry quality has been organised on Friday 25 June.
- Quality Managers & Quality Inspectors
- Category Managers & Buyers
- Production, Diseases and Disorders
- Anthocyanins & Other Constituents
- Quality Standards
- Quality in the Supermarket
- Quality from a Consumer Perspective
- Quality Trends
- Hans Liekens (Fall Creek)
- Teus Luijendijk (Groen Agro Control)
- Peter van der Veeken (Normec Foodcare)
- Karin Gorree (Normec Foodcare)
- Jelger de Vriend (Normec Foodcare)
The event will take place on Friday 25 June 15:00–16:30 Central European Time (CET) online. The symposium is free of charge.
Click here to register.