Lorry drivers are the lifeline of our business and keep our nation moving.
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Business Unity South Africa wants review of regulations against road transport of high-cube containers
- 2022-01-21 Flight suspensions add to agricultural shipping problems US
- 2022-01-21 'Expansion of trucking apprenticeships, new truck driver boards and studies to improve working conditions'
- 2022-01-21 'Worn-out containers increase risks for shippers and vessels'
- 2022-01-21 Port of Oakland import volume hit new record in 2021
- 2022-01-21 ”We have informed authorities about the complex port situation so that they implement protocols that allow ships to operate”
- 2022-01-21 New shipping route will add flexibility for fruit growers and exporters
- 2022-01-21 Long-term container shipping contracts 200% higher than a year ago
- 2022-01-21 Cape Town port congestion eases up - workers returning
- 2022-01-21 Port of Dover CEO calls for urgent talks over new EU checks
- 2022-01-21 Dublin Port records sharp fall in lorry freight
- 2022-01-20 Instant payment and banking platform now available for supply chain
- 2022-01-20 Strategies to manage supply chain issues
- 2022-01-20 New Kuehne+Nagel sea freight disruption indicator points to persistent supply chain challenges
- 2022-01-20 Liner operators minimize impact of South Korean fines
- 2022-01-20 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-19 Containers take up to twice as long to reach their destination
- 2022-01-19 Shipping companies had a $150 billion year
- 2022-01-18 "In recent days, 4 ships have been unable to enter their respective ports"
- 2022-01-18 Ports to revisit 'container dwell fee' on January 21