- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
US: Dole Food's relationship with Transplace set to continue
For several years, Dole has employed Transplace's industry-leading transportation sourcing methodology, powered by CombineNet's proprietary sourcing technology solution.
"The partnership Dole Food has with Transplace has proven to work very well and has assisted in our efforts of contracting for cost competitive, service-minded and capacity committed transportation services to move our North American over the road motor carrier freight network," said Ulises J. Carrillo, vice president, global logistics, Dole Food. "As Dole continues to focus on the best service for our customers, the Transplace sourcing engagements have proven over the years to be an enabling solution and an important part of our strategy for success."
Transplace provides Dole Food with a proven, systematic approach to developing a transportation sourcing strategy. Transplace considers all critical business factors and recommends strategic assignment of carriers to all of the lanes within Dole's North American freight network.
"We are excited to formally announce Transplace is continuing its relationship with Dole Food. By providing Dole with the information and optimization they need, our relationship serves as an extension of Dole's transportation and logistics and supports their overall company goals," said Matthew Menner, senior vice president of Transplace. "Dole's long partnership with Transplace continues in part because of our deep expertise in the consumer goods vertical. Dole Food is one of our many important customers we serve in this growing area. Because of our visibility across consumer goods customers, we help them identify and apply best practices for continued improvement in their freight network."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 US food safety technology company expands to Europe
- 2019-03-22 Migros Basel records sales growth
- 2019-03-22 Bud Holland signs purchase agreement for new-build project on Poortcamp in De Lier
- 2019-03-22 Qatar: QADCO’s positive contribution towards self-sufficiency
- 2019-03-22 Agri-tech platform Ninjacart expands operations to Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
- 2019-03-22 Hapag Lloyd discloses 2018 annual report: Group net result increased by 13 million euro
- 2019-03-22 Rhenus establishes its own network in South Africa by acquiring World Net Logistics
- 2019-03-22 Casino is doing well again
- 2019-03-22 Switzerland: Lidl wants to settle in the city centers
- 2019-03-22 The company Agrial acquires English supplier
- 2019-03-22 "We are 100% ready for the Dutch season again"
- 2019-03-21 This is how Aldi and Lidl put pressure on Migros
- 2019-03-21 Bio-Obst Augustin and BIO COMPANY open pop-up store in Berlin
- 2019-03-21 Technological revolution at Polymer Logistics
- 2019-03-21 Fresh Del Monte CFO Richard Contreras to step down
- 2019-03-21 FruitMasters to install 7,000 solar panels
- 2019-03-20 Spanish company Huercasa opens factory in Romania
- 2019-03-20 Sainsbury's and ASDA detail £1.6 billion cost savings to CMA
- 2019-03-20 SPAR formulas fit everywhere
- 2019-03-19 California leafy greens grower hires Jeff Cook as new CFO