AgroFresh, a global leader in produce freshness solutions, has announced that its innovative Harvista™ 1.3SC technology has won the Sadyogrody Innovative Gardening Product Award. Hrv harvest is a normal practice used by growers to gain cover color and larger size. With the pre-harvest solution Harvista™ 1.3SC, grower can achieve control over how and when fruit ripens, and expand the harvest window for optimal color, size and firmness without the worry of over maturity.
- Harvista allows growers to control peak ripeness in orchard for harvest crew organization, greater fruit quality and increased revenues.
- Delays the accelerated maturity processes on the tree caused by ethylene
- Offers flexibility to apply up to 3 days prior to harvest to real time decisions.
- Harvest windows can be extended by 7 to 14 days, optimizing labor resources and allowing to increase yield of premium fruit
- Proven reduction of fruit cracking and internal browning on sensitive varieties
Growers in the in USA, Canada, Israel, Turkey, South Africa, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Australia are benefitting from the proven effects of Harvista technology. Harvista is currently in process for its registration in Europe and New Zealand and this 2020 season has been approved emergency permits for its use in Poland, Spain and Italy during 120 days for pome fruit market.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (866) 850 6846