This Japanese-built super computer shows how far COVID-19 particles travel through the air without a face mask to stop them.
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-26 Passion fruit to boost heart health and immune system
- 2020-11-25 New Zealand-made fruit drink might aid in repairing lung damage
- 2020-11-19 ‘Norwegians eating fewer fruits and vegetables during the COVID-19 pandemic'
- 2020-11-17 Covid-free spaces and solutions for the fresh produce sector
- 2020-11-12 How far do COVID particles travel through the air?
- 2020-11-11 Research suggests that people who regularly eat chilli peppers live longer
- 2020-11-11 Fundraising campaign kicks off at Coles to support Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision
- 2020-11-11 Studies recommend intake of walnuts, almonds, leafy vegetables and fresh fruits
- 2020-11-09 Kiwi fruit effective and well tolerated in treating chronic constipation
- 2020-11-06 UF/IFAS, FDACS seek help in spreading the word on COVID-19 testing to Florida agricultural workers
- 2020-11-05 Looking into mushrooms to solve the Vitamin D crisis
- 2020-11-05 European Fruit & Veg 4 Health program comes to a close
- 2020-10-27 Virginia Tech research: How long does COVID-19 survive on food surfaces?
- 2020-10-26 “Avocado can help lower blood sugar”
- 2020-10-15 Healthy or sick? The tomato knows what to do
- 2020-10-13 Otago study shows whole fruit vitamin C boosts ‘zest for life’
- 2020-10-02 Using a potato to help get rid of neck pain and migraines
- 2020-09-28 Scottish food producer partially closed
- 2020-09-24 Antioxidant found in apples and grape seeds to increase hair growth
- 2020-09-17 COVID-19: what’s the ROI on the industry’s pandemic investments?