You get machines that assemble boxes of all sizes and shapes. But, in Costa Rica, they still do it traditionally, by hand. And, as you can see, it's not as quick, but the man's work is very neat.
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-19 France: A 100 % plastic-free packaging for Traditional shallots
- 2020-10-19 The new route traced by Fabbri Group awarded “Best Packaging 2020” for “Technological Innovation”
- 2020-10-16 “Sustainable packaging is sometimes not an option if cardboard can't be used”
- 2020-10-16 "IPL enjoys 25% increase in throughput"
- 2020-10-15 'The all-new Ribbon Printer speeds up to 1000mm/s'
- 2020-10-14 New Compact Pattern Labeler™ with vision recognition to benefit smaller packing houses
- 2020-10-13 Sustainable line of PET films to be showcased at Fresh Summit
- 2020-10-13 Official opening for Tahiti limes packhouse in Colombia this week
- 2020-10-12 Fully recyclable cardboard clamshells for strawberries launched
- 2020-10-12 Remmert Dekker Packaging wins European Carton Excellence Award
- 2020-10-09 Brazilian packaging company offers extended shelf-life and reduced transportation costs
- 2020-10-09 Why can't fruit and vegetable compartmented bags get off the ground?
- 2020-10-09 Extended shelf life of fresh produce through collaboration
- 2020-10-08 Box assembler in action
- 2020-10-07 Citrus offered in new high-graphic sustainable citrus packaging this season
- 2020-10-07 "Secondary raw material from our balers is integrated into the recycling cycle"
- 2020-10-06 New pomelo packaging 50% lighter, disposable in one go and not more expensive
- 2020-10-06 Sustainable packaging without sacrificing operational excellence
- 2020-10-05 MacroBin® 26 next generation bins available this fall
- 2020-10-05 Increasing demand for recycled plastic