Continuing to deliver products that meet the fast-changing needs of today’s consumer, Bolthouse Farms is adding to its suite of juices and smoothies that help support a healthy immune system with its new Superfood Immunity Boost. The new blend, an excellent source of Vitamin C, D and Zinc, was crafted with elderberry, cranberry and echinacea, delivering an unmatched combination of flavor and nutrition and will be available on retail store shelves in late-October this year. With consumers making more mindful choices at the shelf, Bolthouse Farms has met the demand for more functional, immunity-supporting products as wellness routines are maintained at home.
“Consumers needs are changing quickly, and we heard from our customers that the demand for products to help promote wellness, that taste great and are available at a good value is growing at a fast pace,” said Bolthouse Farms Chief Customer Officer Phil Kooy. “We quickly developed the new Superfood Immunity Boost juice and added multi-serve sizes of our other immunity-boosting juices and smoothies, providing the value and function consumers are looking for.”
While the Superfood Immunity Boost fruit juice blend is available in only the larger 52-ounce multi-serve bottle, Bolthouse Farms has selected five of its most nutrient-dense beverages to offer in this format as well as its single-serve 15.2-ounce bottles, including:
- C-Boost – with 600% daily value of Vitamin C per serving, this blend with pear, mango and Acerola cherries may help support a healthy immune system.
- Green Goodness – a combination of ingredients, like apple, mango, kiwi and spinach, are perfectly blended for a smoothie with great taste and a good source of antixoxidant vitamin Aand vitamin B12.
- Multi-V Goodness - flavor from cherries, strawberries, cranberries and pomegranates plus 6 grams of fiber and 100% daily value of 13 essential vitamins including A, C and E per serving.
- 100% Pomegranate – pomegranates are one of the best known superfruits and the ruby red seeds give this juice a unique sweet/tart flavor.
- Carrot Ginger Turmeric - a twist on traditional carrot juice with ginger and turmeric for a flavorful beverage that is not only an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A, but also supports an anti-inflammatory diet.
These new size offerings and the new fruit juice blend are another step in the company’s journey toward its long-term vision Plants Powering People™, and follows the launch of Bolthouse Farms plant-based Protein Keto™ beverages and plant-based Refrigerated Dressings last month. Expect more product innovations to be announced in coming months, including products that support a healthier lifestyle, with great taste, good value and which meet consumers’ rapidly changing needs.