Announcements

Job Offers





Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

The commercial summer of the Fellini Patrizio company

Vegetables in 'Io Riciclo' packaging win over the large-scale retail trade

There are some types of vegetables that show consistency throughout the year. One of these is celery, one of the flagship products of the Fellini Patrizio company. "Celery is currently in production - explains the sales manager Lamberto Giovanardi - in our Azienda Agricola 67. This product can also be packaged in the Io Riciclo boxes, which have been increasingly appreciated, especially in the large-scale distribution channels, since we started this project (see FreshPlaza of 31/01/2020).

In detail, Io Riciclo consists of cartons made partly with recycled material. Recycling involves many actors: first of all the individual who must differentiate, the local authorities who must collect and finally the industries themselves who must recycle and make this material available for reuse. Specifically, the cardboard boxes used so far are being replaced with others made partly with 65% recycled raw material, and the rest with virgin material (equal to 35%).

Going back to summer references, Fellini also offers some more niche products, such as friggitelli peppers, grown on the company farm.

"The peeled white onion is appreciated - says Andrea Pignato, sales representative - and is highly sought after for its quality. We pack it in single-layer boxes and the producer, who operates in the Battipaglia area, provides the peeling".

Pignato concludes: "The consumer thus finds himself with a product of great quality, without the external layer, of excellent appearance and with added value".

Contacts:
Fellini Patrizio Srl 
Via G. Pascoli, 875
47035 Gambettola (FC) - Italy
Tel .: (+39) 0547 659 777
Email: emile@fellinipatrizio.it
Email: lamberto@fellinipatrizio.it
Web: www.fellinipatrizio.it


Publication date:
©



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FreshPlaza.com 2020

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber