Jon Steinberg shared an interesting video on LinkedIn, that shows us a machine that transports 20 apple craters per load.
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
- Greenhouse grower / production manager
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 "Our initiatives revolve around finding even more efficient equipment designs that translate to efficient manufacturing"
- 2021-01-14 NSW DPI aiming to strengthen the future of agriculture planning through a proposed land use strategy
- 2021-01-14 International demand for special solutions for kosher washing
- 2021-01-13 How technology helps to propel growth
- 2021-01-13 Automatic slicer cuts apples into perfect wedges
- 2021-01-12 "Mangos are very delicate to process"
- 2021-01-12 Virto Group again chooses Tomra and renews equipment at its main plant with eleven Nimbus BSI+ sorters
- 2021-01-11 "We improve our production quality to offer consumers better price-quality ratio"
- 2021-01-07 "Bruised apples a thing of the past with this weigher"
- 2021-01-04 Fruit harvesting robot to be employed in Japan
- 2021-01-04 PIP Innovations and FoodeQ team up to offer robotic cutting line
- 2020-12-24 An innovative 4.0 machine remote-controlled
- 2020-12-24 "The core of our business is to replace the human hand and the human eye with automation and vision technology"
- 2020-12-24 "We are happy that our machines could help providing front-line workers with safely packaged supplies"
- 2020-12-24 "This system was as good or better than anyone else's and the price is much better"
- 2020-12-24 "Cost and availability of labor, and now concerns about pathogen transmission will be the big issues in 2021"
- 2020-12-22 Egypt chooses Italian technology
- 2020-12-21 New mechanical harvester to pick white asparagus
- 2020-12-18 Japan: Ultraviolet ray machine to prevent mikan from rotting
- 2020-12-17 "New investment round means Dutch asparagus robot can be production-ready a year earlier"