With the number of Autumn King and Allison packages in cold storage holding in California almost halving between November 15th and 30th, the grand total of grape packages has dropped from 1,013,940 to 557,802 packages.
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Reported by variety and package count
US Cold storage holding of grapes in California
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-24 “The table grape industry is in uncharted territory right now”
- 2020-03-05 "Qualitatively not a top year for India grapes, price expectations are better"
- 2020-03-04 Growers and shippers gather for California Table Grape Seminar
- 2020-02-28 The objectives of Gruppo Tarulli for the next campaign
- 2020-02-28 “Not plain sailing, but enough factors in our favour for a good season”
- 2020-02-28 Hex River grapes to finish earlier, Berg River has two weeks left
- 2020-02-27 Table grapes: “We cannot have such a disastrous campaign again”
- 2020-02-25 Azerbaijan exported 4,170 tons of grapes in 2019
- 2020-02-24 High volumes of red grape varieties expected in coming month
- 2020-02-20 Tanzania: PCCB probes mismanaged 150 mln grape project
- 2020-02-20 Late grape season may provide some relief for some Australian exporters after coronavirus disruptions
- 2020-02-20 “A shortage of green seedless varieties will occur in next two weeks of shipments”
- 2020-02-20 New grape varieties tailored to Chilean environment, national producer’s demands and international consumer’s preferences
- 2020-02-20 India: Farmers urged to cultivate grapes
- 2020-02-19 "Big shortages, high prices, and few promotions for white, seedless grapes"
- 2020-02-19 Peruvian table grape exports continue to increase
- 2020-02-19 Pilar Moscato export season starts in Brazil
- 2020-02-17 Sealand reduces transit time between Chile and the US for table grapes
- 2020-02-17 Vietnam becomes largest grape importer for South Korea
- 2020-02-14 Korean fruit popular in Southeast Asian market