Nine Colombian companies will be presenting their products, inspired by sustainable practices, at the Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) 2019 Fresh Summit when it convenes on October 18th and 19th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Attendees will learn about Colombia’s top industry trends and environmental practices on products such as: goldenberry,
Hass avocado, yellow dragon fruit, passion fruit, lemon tahiti, pineapple, fresh herbs, bananas, horticultural fruit products,
Valencia orange, among many others.
“We are proud of the offer we are presenting at this PMA, these group of Colombian companies care and are fully committed to the environment, the communities and the sustainable development of our country,” said Flavia Santoro, President of ProColombia.
The Colombian delegation supported by ProColombia, the government entity that promote exports, consists of:
- CorpoHass: The Colombian Hass avocado growers and exporters association.
- Fruti Reyes SAS: a company which offers exotic fruits, frozen and dried fruit. Its expertise allows it to have an effective logistics platform.
- Ocati S.A: Producer, distributor and exporter of exotic fruits.
- Pacific Fruits International S.A.S
- La Corsaria SAS: with more than 20 years of experience specialized in fresh herbs.
- Bana Rica S.A: dedicated to the banana’s commercialization
- Nativa Produce SAS: focused on marketing and export of a variety of horticultural fruit products, with the highest levels of quality, fully committed to the environment.
- Baccota SAS: with more than 30 years of experience in the production and commercialization of fresh Colombian
Cavendish Valery Bananas.
- Frutales Las Lajas: top producers and exporters of tahiti limes, Hass avocados and Valencia orange.
You can visit the Colombian Booth: 1375 Hall D or follow the South American delegation through the complete Summit via Social Media
platforms with the hashtag #AsExcitingAsItsOrigin.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (305) 3743 144 Ext. 66159